Last Updated on February 21, 2023 by
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, or PM-KISAN, is a scheme by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers in the form of an Rs. 2000 annual payment. This one-time payment can be used by the beneficiary to meet their agricultural and domestic needs such as buying seeds and fertilizers, paying electricity bills, etc.
To check if the money has been transferred to your account, go through the PM Kisan Status List and make sure you are registered as a beneficiary! In this article, we’ll tell you how to check your PM Kisan Status List and Rs. 2000 balance. Read on to find out more!
PM Kisan Status List
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is seen as a major stride taken forward by the government to ensure the financial independence of farmers throughout India. The government has endeavored to make it possible to easily check the PM Kisan Status List of beneficiaries through their official page.
Recently, the 13th installment of this scheme was released to the bank accounts of the farmers who have done their KYC registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. To check your name on the list, you can visit any CSC center nearby.
PM Kisan-Beneficiary Status 2023
The farmers who have been registered under the PM Kisan scheme are desperate to find out whether the money for this installment has been successfully transferred to their accounts or not. To provide them with a convenient way of accessing this information, the government has uploaded all relevant details such as PM Kisan-Beneficiary Status on its portal.
With this, farmers can easily check the installment number and amount. Those who have forgotten or don’t know their registration number can use their registered mobile number to find out the same.
PMKY Beneficiary Status Check 2023
The farmers looking for information on their 13th installment or Kist can take the following steps to get the information they need.
- First, they need to go to the authentic portal @pmkisan.gov.in and find the Status of Self-Registered Farmer/ CSC Farmers/ Beneficiary Status tab on the home page.
- Once selected, a dialogue box will open up asking for the Aadhaar No. and Captcha Code
- These need to be entered correctly before proceeding with clicking on the Search tab at the end.
- For those who clicked on Beneficiary Status, they’ll need their Mobile Number or Registration Number to get the desired information.
Check PMKY Rs. 2000 Balance 2023
The PM Kisan Status List is about to be uploaded, and farmers are anxiously waiting to find out if the Rs. 2000 installment has been safely deposited in their respective accounts.
To aid them, here we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to check the status of this particular scheme.
- Firstly, all interested parties need to visit the official page of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Then, on the homepage, click on the “Beneficiary List” tab.
- After that, enter all necessary details such as State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village via a drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the “Get Report” tab to see the outcome. This will display information such as their registered name, the amount in the account, and other relevant details.
The financial year 2023-24 list of the August to November period is soon to be announced, and farmers who are yet unaware of this can get more information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojna from its official portal.