Last Updated on February 27, 2023 by
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently released the notification for their Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Recruitment drive of 2023 and applications are soon to be accepted from all interested individuals. Individuals seeking to submit their registration forms must ensure that they do so before the expiry of the last date which is mentioned on the official website of OSSC CGL.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023
On Wednesday, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) declared a hefty number of jobs for Group C and D personnel. The registration process for these posts will be done on the official OSSC website, with applications to be submitted digitally.
To get complete information about the process and its associated details, it’s advised to read this article till the end. Aspiring applicants ought to submit their application forms, otherwise known as registration forms, prior to the deadline.
OSSC CGL Vacancy 2023
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has recently put out the official advertisement concerning the OSSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2023. This recruitment process offers prospective candidates 943 job opportunities in Group C and Group D Cadre. Registration for this event began on 11th November 2022 and concluded on 10th December 2022.
The OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 has attracted the attention of many aspiring individuals. All the essential and additional information about this opportunity is available for interested applicants. It includes details about the Official OSSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Notification 2023, the method for submitting online applications, the deadline for registration, and more.
OSSC CGL Notification 2023
On Wednesday, 2nd November 2022, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) launched its official notification for the OSSC CGL 2023. The Commission has made available a total of 943 vacancies for aspirants seeking employment in Group C and Group D Cadre positions. The OSSC Notification 2023 was released on the official portal.
In order to obtain the Official OSSC CGL Notification 2023, candidates must first visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
On this webpage, they need to search and click on the link to download a PDF file containing complete information about the OSSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Recruitment 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and more.
OSSC Combined Graduate Level Apply Online
To successfully apply for the 2023 OSSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam, it is essential to follow the steps attentively. The entire process of submitting an online application form consists of several stages.
- Firstly, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the OSSC CGL exam, including the age limit, educational qualifications, and other requirements specified by the commission.
- Next, they must gather all the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, ID proof, and passport-sized photographs, as per the prescribed format.
- Then, navigate to the official Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) website, ossc.gov.in, using your web browser of choice.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the ‘OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online’ link to proceed with the application process.
- If you are a new user, click on the ‘New User’ button.
- An application form will be displayed on your device, which must be filled out with personal and contact information accurately.
- Upload any required documents, pay the registration fee (if asked) via Credit/Debit Card or UPI, then hit the SUBMIT icon.
- At this stage, your OSSC CGL Application Form will be successfully submitted.
- Finally, remember to take a screenshot of the form for future reference.
Click Here to apply online.