Last Updated on February 21, 2023 by
Mission Prerna UP is an extraordinary initiative launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh to improve and revolutionize the primary education system in government schools. This project involves a comprehensive Portal, Prerna, which facilitates access to quality education for students.
Through this article, readers can get an insight into the Mission Prerna UP teacher login process and student registration procedure. For easy access, we have also provided a direct link to the official website of Prerna. So, let’s dive in!
Mission Prerna UP
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, is striving hard to make the government schools in UP a source of quality education that can compete with private schools. To do so, he has launched the Mission Prerna UP which involves a digital platform – the Prerna Portal.
This portal seeks to impart basic maths and skill development to students in the 1.5 lakh government schools from classes 1st to 5th. In the past year, 80% of school children across the state have received foundation-level learning through this mission.
With the UP Government’s ambitious aim of making its Schools a hub of knowledge, student attendance in these institutions is likely to increase. Thus, the vision of quality education can soon become a reality in Uttar Pradesh.
prernaup.in Teacher Login
Teachers who are eager to log in to Mission Prerna can easily do so by simply visiting the website’s homepage.
- Once there, they will be able to locate the Bank Data Upload section which includes a link for Teacher Login.
- After clicking on it, teachers will be taken to a page where they have to register their mobile numbers before clicking ‘Verify’ and selecting ‘Login for bank upload’.
- And that’s it! With these straightforward steps, teachers will have successfully logged in to Mission Prerna UP.
Student Registration Mission Prerna UP
For any student of Uttar Pradesh who is looking for an opportunity to pursue quality education and broaden their knowledge, Mission Prerna offers a great platform. It is an online learning mode web portal providing free of cost educational resources for class 1 to 5 students.
It is a great way to access the course material through the internet and ease the learning process. Here are the following steps to get started with Mission Pathshala:
- Visit the official website of Mission Pathshala and go to the section ‘Student Corner’.
- Select ‘E-Pathshala’ from this section and choose your desired class from the options available.
- Once you have done that, a new page will be opened with the complete schedule of the educational resources for each day!
So that’s all you need to do to start your journey with Mission Prerna.