LinkedIn is the World’s largest professional networking site and one of the leading online job portals. Several recruiters post vacancies on LinkedIn to hire the right talent for their company. Likewise, job seekers constantly hunt for their dream opportunities on this platform.
LinkedIn offers several features that help candidates apply for jobs and track job applications. You can also save jobs on LinkedIn and refer to jobs you’ve previously applied to under the My Jobs section.
That said, in this article, you’ll learn how to see jobs you applied for on LinkedIn.
Can I See What Jobs I Applied for on LinkedIn
Yes, you can see the jobs you have applied to on LinkedIn. You can find a list of all the jobs you have applied for under the My Jobs page within your LinkedIn profile. Here you will also find the jobs that you have saved for later.
You can also share the job with your network or share its link in a private message.
How to See Jobs You have Applied for on LinkedIn Website
If you want to check the jobs you have applied for on the LinkedIn website; you can do it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Click the Jobs icon on the top right corner of your homepage.
- Select the Applied Jobs option on top of the search bar.
- If you want to share the job, click the three dots icon (More icon) and choose how you want to share it.
- Otherwise, click the job, and you’ll see the job details on your screen. You can also review the resume you used to apply for the position.
How to View Applied Jobs on LinkedIn App
LinkedIn has a mobile application for Android and iOS users, and you can also view applied jobs on the application. Here is the process to access applied jobs on the LinkedIn app:
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account.
- Click the Jobs icon on the bottom right of your homepage.
- Click the three dots next to the search bar.
- Select Applied Jobs.
- If you want to share the job, click the three dots and choose the appropriate option.
- Otherwise, click the job you want to view to open the job details page.
Can Anybody See My Jobs Applied on LinkedIn?
No, no one can see the jobs you have applied for on LinkedIn. However, the company person who handles the job can view your job application. Also, if you engage in a company post about a job opening by liking or commenting on the post, LinkedIn users can see that.
Nevertheless, no one can see the list of the jobs you apply for other than yourself.
Can Recruiters on LinkedIn See How Many Jobs You Have Applied to?
Recruiters can see how many people apply for a job that they have posted. They also receive other insights about the job posting, such as the number of views, clicks, etc. However, they cannot view how many jobs you have applied to. So, you don’t have to worry about that because that information remains private to you.
When you begin a job search, it’s evident that you apply for tons of jobs at a time, making it hard to remember which job you’ve applied to. So, you can always use this LinkedIn feature to check the jobs you have applied to. And you can also use it to share the post with your network.