LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional networking site, with more than 830 million users. Job hunters and employers from several industries use this platform to build connections and share their professional experiences.
LinkedIn is also one of the most popular job portals for job search. Millions of job seekers hunt and apply for jobs on LinkedIn daily.
Apart from this, users who don’t want to apply for jobs immediately can save jobs and get back to them later. Jobs can be saved by clicking the save button on the job details page. After saving the job, users can access it under the LinkedIn saved jobs page.
However, if you’ve never used the LinkedIn saved jobs feature, you can learn how to find saved jobs on LinkedIn from this article.
How to View Saved Jobs on LinkedIn Website
If you use LinkedIn from your laptop or desktop, you can access the LinkedIn saved jobs by visiting the LinkedIn website. Following is the step-by-step process to view LinkedIn saved jobs on the LinkedIn website:
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account.
- Navigate to the homepage.
- Click the Jobs icon on the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Click on the Saved Jobs button.
- You will now see a list of your saved jobs on the screen.
How to View Saved Jobs on LinkedIn App
LinkedIn has an Android and iOS mobile application that provides access to all its features. So, if you want to find saved jobs on the LinkedIn app, the following steps will get you sorted.
- Download the LinkedIn mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Navigate to the home page.
- Choose the Jobs option from the bottom-right corner to access the jobs tab.
- Select My jobs below the search bar to access the list of jobs you’ve applied to and saved jobs.
- Choose the Saved Jobs function from the menu, and all the jobs you’ve saved will appear on the screen.
Where to Find Saved Jobs on LinkedIn
When you save a job on LinkedIn, it appears under the LinkedIn saved jobs section. You can access this page on the website and mobile application. Here is how to do that:
- Sign in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Choose the Jobs option from the homepage.
- Choose Saved jobs.
- You will now see all the previously saved jobs on this page.
You can view all your LinkedIn saved jobs and apply for them after viewing the job details. If you want to share saved jobs with your network, you can even do that by selecting the share option.
How Do I Delete a LinkedIn Saved Job?
LinkedIn also allows you to remove a saved job from your list. You can use this feature to unsave jobs that no longer interest you or no longer accept applications. Below is the process to remove a saved job from your list:
- Go to the jobs page.
- Click saved jobs on LinkedIn.
- You will see a cross icon next to the saved job. Click the icon.
- Alternatively, if you use the mobile application, you can click the Unsave option. That’s it! Your job will be deleted from the LinkedIn saved jobs list.
Can’t Find Saved Jobs On LinkedIn? What To Do?
If you cannot view the saved jobs section using your LinkedIn profile, it could be due to the following reasons:
- You might not have saved the job correctly.
- The company might have taken down the job posting.
- You are not connected to the internet.
- LinkedIn is facing some technical issues.
If your internet is functioning correctly and LinkedIn has no technical issues, you can continue with the following steps to view the saved jobs on LinkedIn.
- Hit the jobs icon on the top-right corner of your LinkedIn home feed.
- Click Saved Jobs below the search box.
- You can now view, apply, share, and delete the job you want.